Have you done shopping in NordStrom store and not satisfied with the product and want to return it? If yes, then you must be looking for NordStrom return policy. Let me tell you that, your search ends here because We are going to post a detailed article about NordStrom return policy 2019. You just need to read the whole article and you will be able to know the complete return policy of NordStrom.
Some info about NordStrom Return Policy:
While doing research, we got to know that Nordstrom has no limit for refund or exchange. This is the reason, they manage the returns they deal with items. They do not provide a time limit to return an item so that customers can be happy. They don’t want their customers to be timebound. NordStrom also doesn’t have a strict time frame for returning customer’s item like other stores.
Like other stores, there are not so many non-returnable items. They have limited items which are non-returnable. They clearly mentioned in the product description or on the item if it is non-returnable. As we have mentioned earlier in this post that NordStrom does not have a strict return policy, so they have not to keep a rigid list for non-returnable items. Keep in mind that Gift Cards cannot be returned except for the regions where required by law.
Process & Method of Return, Refund & Exchange:
We know that you just want to know how you can get a refund or return the defective item which you bought from NordStrom. That’s why we are explaining the process of returning a purchased item.
Process of NordStrom Return:
If you want to return your product then you need to know “How to return or replace the item I purchased from Nordstrom?” You just need to read below steps to get acquainted of the process.
There are two ways by which you can return an item. If you did shopping from NordStrom site then you have got two options. You can just visit the nearest store or you can just return it by mail. In case, if you have purchased the item from Nordstrom store then you can only return it in-store.
Process of Returning item by Mail:
- At first, you need to Log on to Nordstrom.com and sign in with your account.
- Now, you need to open the order list and select that item which you want to get returned.
- Now, just fill the form with a genuine reason for return.
- Next, you need to take the print out of return mailing bill.
- Attach this bill to the packing box and after putting the merchandise you can send it via mail.
- Your return will be processed within 10-14 days after Nordstrom receives your mail then you will get your refund.
Process of Returning to NordStrom Store:
At first, find the nearest NordStrom store and follow the below process.
- Take your merchandise which you want to get returned on the store and don’t forget to take the receipt along with it.
- Contact at Guest Service desk and ask them to return your item.
- You return will be accepted depending upon your reason of return in the store.
- If they approve your return then, you will be given the refund immediately.
So, it was our step by step guide on NordStrom Return Policy. You can just follow our guide and get your item returned and you will get your refund if it’s applicable. If you have any other concern then you can ask us in the comment section.